Aosion Battery Sonic Rodent Repeller
Item No.: AN-A311
Materials: ABS Plastic
Power Supply: 4*D batteries(not included)
Function: Sonic+ Vibrating
Application: Garden, Yard, Manor, Farm.....
OEM, ODM support
Solar Animal Repeller AN-B030
Snake Repeller AN-A311S
Solar wolves and animal repeller
Snake Repeller AN-A312S
Sprinkler Animal Repeller AN-B061
Portable Mosquito Repeller AN-A326
Solar Mole Repeller AN-A313
Solar Sprinkler Repeller AN-B060
Solar Snake Repeller AN-A216S
Mole Repeller AN-A312
Solar Mole Repeller AN-A316DBC
Snake Repeller AN-A309S
Solar Mole Repeller AN-A515
Snake Repeller With Garden Light AN-A816
Dog Repeller AN-B008
Solar Snake Repeller AN-A316CS
Ultrasonic Bird Repeller AN-B011-1
Dog Repeller AN-B050
Gopher Repeller AN-A216
Sonic Snake Repeller AN-A816D
Double Sides Repeller AN-B080
Snake Repeller With Motor AN-A312-VS
Solar Multifunctional Repellent AN-B040
Solar Snake Repellent AN-A316FCS
Solar Mole Repeller AN-A316F
Solar Snake Repellent AN-A316DS
Mole Repeller With Motor AN-A312-V
Snake Repeller AN-A308S
Solar Mole Repellent AN-A316D
Solar Snake Repeller AN-A313S
1. The Vibrating Rodent Repeller emits a low-frequency sound that vibrates the ground in a circular pattern. Rodent senses the vibration and moves away from it. The vibration will be blocked by solid objects, such as building foundations. Covers extend in a circle from the unit.
2. Power supplied by 4*D cell(1.5V) batteries, A set of batteries should last 4-6 months. Check regularly and remove if the ground becomes waterlogged or frozen.
3. Before using for the first time, Install batteries: We recommend using high-quality batteries. The unit takes 4*D cell batteries. Place in an area covered by loose soil, for example, a vegetable garden or flower bed. Be very careful to ensure the top is securely fitted and therefore watertight.
4. How to install in the ground: Dig the hole in the area where the pests are found, don't hammer the unit into the ground, as this will damage it. Carefully place the unit into the hole, ensuring that the soil comes up to 2/3 of the unit (excluding the removable top).
5. The coverage area depends on the soil type: Heavy clay soil gives the greatest coverage, and light sandy soil gives the lowest coverage. Normally is around 650 square meters
Product: Rodent Repeller AN-A311
Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept abreast of our latest news, events and great deals.