1. The battery powered fox repellent uses an infrared pyroelectric sensor. The sensitivity of the sensor to the animal is related to the direction of motion, is insensitive to radial motion responses, and is sensitive to transverse motion. This means that if the animal is stationary or is approaching the product in a straight line, without cross-cutting, the infrared sensor does not sense the animal, and the product cannot work on the animal.
2. The battery powered fox repellent
uses infrared detection principle. It emits ultrasound to drive small animals while detecting small animals. It can help you stay away from fox harassment and protect your property, your garden and your courtyard. Because it is a portable design product, it can be installed anywhere in your home, garden, or courtyard. This product can be used with low voltage power supply and battery. This product is only to drive animals without any chemicals. It emits ultrasound and expels the fox away, without any harm to the human body.
The component of the battery powered fox repellent:
1) Speaker: This product can emit high frequency to drive away animals.
2) PIR motion detector: This is an infrared sensor that continuously outputs signals. When it senses that a moving animal is in the detection range, it will automatically emit sound waves to drive the animals and the LEDs will light up.
3) When the infrared sensor senses that the animal is far away, the LED indicator will automatically go out.
4) New lighting flashing and sound, frequency adjustment and sensitivity adjustment function. It is more targeted and better when it drives animals.