The battery powered dog repeller is composed of an upper casing, a lower casing and an ultrasonic oscillating circuit. The inner walls of the upper and lower casings are respectively provided with a card slot and a cassette. By the engagement of the card slot and the engaging piece, the upper and lower casings can be quickly combined. A screw hole seat is arranged on the inner side of the upper and lower casings, and can be locked by screws to form a closed casing, and is designed with an intermittent unsteady multi-resonant circuit. The oscillating circuit provides an intermittent oscillating frequency design, and the ultrasonic oscillating frequency outputted by the ultrasonic transducer can be transmitted from a circular through-hole device at the front end of the casing, so that the dog's hearing is disturbed and impatient and dogs do not attack or approach people. The purpose of driving the dog can be achieved.
1. Do not use the pet at home to avoid discomfort.
2. Do not use the continuous button for a long time to avoid overheating the ultrasonic speaker.
3. Do not use this product after angering the dog. This is cruel behavior.
4. Children must use it under the correct guidance of adults.
5. Do not use near the ear.
6. Please operate with a new or fully charged battery.