The carbon dioxide exhaled by humans is scientifically proven to be the only substance that attracts mosquitoes. The plug in mosquito lamp can generate light, heat, carbon dioxide, water vapor and flowing air that mosquitoes like when they work. It simulates human breathing and attracts mosquitoes to attract mosquitoes from your side. It allows mosquitoes to fall into the mosquito whirlpool, allowing it to dehydrate and dry. Photocatalyst can also purify the air and disinfect it.
Application range of plug in mosquito lamp
Plug in mosquito lamp can be widely used in villas, courtyards, residential areas, golf courses, resorts, parks, hospitals, hotels, apartments, playgrounds, forests, pastures, beaches, schools, kindergartens, restaurants, sports fields, bars, cafes, cinemas, factories, restaurants, stations, construction sites, field operations, farms, dairy farms, chicken farms, etc.
How to use plug in mosquito lamp
1. Plug the power plug into the power socket and use it when the power is turned on.
2. When the plug in mosquito lamp is not needed, turn off the power and pull out the power plug.
3. Before cleaning the mosquito storage room, first unplug the power cord, then remove the mosquito storage room, clean the indoor slag, and re-install it to rotate and tighten.
4. When using a plug in mosquito lamp at home, just schedule the mosquito killer several hours before going to bed. When you want to sleep, the mosquitoes are basically cleared and can be turned off or moved to other rooms. If there are more indoor furniture, the time of hiding mosquitoes will be different, and the mosquito killing time may be longer.
5. When using a plug in mosquito lamp in an office, business premises or in the wild, the mosquito killer can be turned on in the evening. After a night of turning off the lights, the mosquitoes can be basically eliminated.
6. After catching the mosquito, do not immediately unplug the power supply of the plug in mosquito lamp. Let the fan continue to run until the mosquito is dehydrated and dried.