Electromagnetic Insect Repeller Feature: 1. Using ultrasonic principle to make a pest uncomfortable enviroment drive pests away. you can switch different frequency to repel different insect:Frequenc...
Bugs / Spider Repeller Features: 1. This Bugs / Spider Repeller does not use any chemical substances,it can be widely used in home, warehouse, hotel, supermarket, garages, office, etc. 2. This Bugs / ...
This ultrasonic and electromagnetic pest repeller uses the principle of ultrasonic wave and electromagnetic to interfere with pests.
Electromagnetic Rat Repeller Feature:
1. It worked by electromagnetic wave ,transmitted along the wire then spread to the whole room (including the ceiling, because the ceiling usually have cord)
2. There are three kinds of plug (GS, UL, BS)to choose from
3. This product not only can drive mouse away, but also have good function of repelling cockroaches, ants, fleas, spiders, centipede.
4. Equipped with a green lighting can be used at night ,also can attract mosquito
5. Effective range:230 square meter.
Extensive tests have demonstrated rat repeller is effective in eliminating:rat,mice,cockroaches
Our customers have also reported rats repeller is effective against:silverfish,ants,earwig,water bugs,centipedes.
Caution:Do not use rat repeller if you have one of the following pet rodent:hamster,gerbil,guinea pig,or any other pet rodent rat repeller does not wish to harm your pet rodent.
During the off cycle the red light will turn off.
Your rat problem will be remedied with 2-4 weeks.However,eradication of all rats may take over 4weekes depending upon the rats and its reproduction cycle.If your vermin problem is particularly serious.It may take a few more weeks.
In addition,to further enhance and secure the safety of rats repeller the unit has a built in electrical surge protector that will guard against over heating and power surges.
Model size(max.):11.1 x 7.1 x 7.0 CM
QTY: 60 PCS
N.W.: 8 KGS
G.W.: 9 KGS
20FT' : 35400PCS
40FT' : 73380PCS
40HQ : 86040PCS
we will contact you within 24 hours.