Portable Electric Lice Comb Feature:1. Variable voltage range: The electric lice comb efficiently eliminates head lice and nits with it’s unique variable voltage system that has a range of 130 to 180...
Electric Lice Comb Feature:1. Variable voltage range : The electric lice comb efficiently eliminates head lice and nits with it’s unique variable voltage system that has a range of 130 to 180 volts....
The Electronic Pet Training Mat provides instant stimulation at the exact time and place of your pet's offending behavior. The Electronic Pet Training Mat electronics emit pulses similar to common static electricity. Touching two of the wires on the mat's surface will complete a circuit, causing the pulses to be felt.
These harmless but surprising pulses repel most pets and condition them to avoid the location of the Electronic Pet Training Mat. It rarely takes a pet more than one or two exposures to the Electronic Pet Training Mat to get the idea. However, periodic reinforcement may be required. Should this be the case the Electronic Pet Training Mat should be laid out again. Electronic Pet Training Mat is not intended to be left in place permanently, although in some situations this may be necessary. Effectiveness and length of time for results to become apparent varies by pet.
Remove the battery cover by pressing
1. Down on the arrow and sliding it forward.
2. Install 3PCS new AA size alkaline batteries or connect a DC 5V adaptor if condition permits.
3. Lay the Electronic Pet Training Mat down with the buttons facing up.
4. Snap the power pack to the buttons on the Electronic Pet Training Mat, ensure the buttons are snapped tightly by pushing down firmly
5. You are now ready to test your Electronic Pet Training Mat
• Slide the switch on the Power Pack from OFF to LOW. The light (marked action indicator) will blink for 4 seconds and then turn off.
• Touch the Mat with the side of your hand, rather than your sensitive fingertips, to test its operation.
• Once the Mat senses your touch, its Action Indicator lights up and sends static pulses to the Mat for 3 seconds; you will feel the pulses if you leave your hand touching across 2 wires.
• The Mat light will remain off, except when the mat is activating.
Place your Electronic Pet Training Mat where your pet is exhibiting undesirable behavior (tables, chairs, counters etc).
Alternatively, you can use the Electronic Pet Training Mat to block your pet’s access to an area (either in a doorway or on the floor in front of an object).
If training a pet not to go through an entrance, we recommend using the door as an obstacle to slow your pet’s progress across the mat; if the entrance does not have a door, you can use a large object such as a box or chair. After your pet has experienced a few exposures, you can usually remove the object.
Automobiles: The Electronic Pet Training Mat works well on automobile hoods, roofs and trunks.
Please note: The Electronic Pet Training Mat may cause water spotting on some automobile finishes when exposed to hot wet conditions. Always place a cloth underneath the Electronic Pet Training Mat when you are using it on a vehicle.
Correction Settings - Low/Medium/High
Select the appropriate Power Pack setting for the size of your pet LOW setting is for kittens, MEDIUM setting for cats and small dogs, and HIGH is for longhaired cats, large dogs and doorway training situations. Pets with tougher foot pads or more insulation due to thicker fur require higher settings..
we will contact you within 24 hours.